Even on the hottest summer days, the AirFlow summer suit will keep you cool and fresh. Stretch and mesh inserts made of abrasion-resistant Dynatec material provide excellent ventilation and freedom of movement. In black, this suit has an additional Coldblack finish, to prevent it from heating up.
- The perfect summer suit for warm weather
- Abrasion-resistant Dynatec outer
- Removable NP2 protectors at shoulders, elbows, back, hips and knees (height adjustable at elbows and knees)
- Generous stretch Dynatec on the upper back for maximum freedom of movement
- Air Tex mesh inserts on the chest, arms and tights for optimum ventilation
- Mesh lining is extremely air permeable and elasticated
- Includes windproof Cover jacket to wear over top in cooler weather; can be stowed in back pocket
- Reflective material on the jacket and trousers
- Black version incl. Coldblack technology
- Dirt and water-resistant finish
- Soft material on the collar, sleeve seams and trouser waistband
- Velcro fasterners to adjust width of trouser waistband, sleeve cuffs and trouser cuffs, and wais of the women's jacket
- Two built-in carry straps mean jacket can also be worn as rucksack
- Two side jacket pckets, obe back pocket, three inner pockets, two trouser pockets (most pockets with zips)
- Extra: waterproof pouch in jacket pocket e.g. for your smartphone or wallet
- Connector zip: 40 cm (all-around)
- Regular fit
|International sizes||Size||Height||Chest||Hips||Waist||Inner leg|
HOW TO WORK OUT YOUR SIZE
It's very important that your motorcycle suit is a good fit, not least because if it's too tight or too loose, it can affect your concentration. And if you're distracted, this affects your safety on the road.
Jackets and trousers also have to sit right on the wearer. Your sleeves and trouser legs shouldn’t ride up, because if they do, it's not just a safety issue – it also means you’re not properly protected against the elements.
That's why the cut of all BMW Motorrad suits is specially designed for motorcycling use, and why they all feature plenty of expandable sections, opportunities for adjustment and other clever details. To make sure your suit is a perfect fit, all of its dimensions have to be exactly right. We know that riders come in many different body shapes, so our suits are available in over 40 different sizes.
To find the one that's right for you, grab your tape measure and follow these simple instructions.
|Stand barefoot beside a door frame. Place a book on your head, and hold it in position. Mark the position of the book on the door frame and measure from the floor.|
|Take this measurement while wearing a shirt or a lightweight pullover. Pass the tape measure under your arms and measure around the broadest part of your chest and over the shoulder blades.|
|Measure around your shirt, just above the top of your trousers. Stand in a neutral position and don't hold in your stomach – that way you'll ensure the trousers sit comfortably.|
|Measure around your body, above your trousers and the widest point of your hips.|
|Measure the distance down to the outside of your leg, from the waist of your trousers to the sole of your foot.|
|Measure the distance down the inside of your leg, from the crotch seam to the sole of your foot.|