Be prepared whatever the weather with the AirShell jacket. Thanks to the breathable, windproof and waterproof BMW climate membrane insert and the removable padded thermal vest, it can be worn all year round. Keep things light and airy at the height of summer, and warm and dry in the cooler months. With its neon colouring, this jacket is ideal for boosting visibility in city traffic.
- Lightweight motorcycling jacket in eye-catching neon yellow to ensure optimum visibility in city traffic
- Highly abrasion-resistant and colourfast polyamide/polyester blend
- Removable NPL protectors at shoulders, elbows and back
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable insert with BMW climate membrane and a removable padded thermal vest
- Large, air-permeable mesh inserts made of highly abrasion-resistant AirTex
- 3D lining at back for optimum air circulation
- Two zipped side pockets, one waterproof inner pocket, one pocket in insert
- Stud fasteners at waistband and Velcro straps on adjustable sleeve cuffs and collar
- Reflective print on arms and shoulder area
- Collar closure trimmed in faux suede
- Connected zip: 40 cm
- Regular fit
|International sizes||Size||Height||Chest||Hips||Waist||Inner leg|
HOW TO WORK OUT YOUR SIZE
It's very important that your motorcycle suit is a good fit, not least because if it's too tight or too loose, it can affect your concentration. And if you're distracted, this affects your safety on the road.
Jackets and trousers also have to sit right on the wearer. Your sleeves and trouser legs shouldn’t ride up, because if they do, it's not just a safety issue – it also means you’re not properly protected against the elements.
That's why the cut of all BMW Motorrad suits is specially designed for motorcycling use, and why they all feature plenty of expandable sections, opportunities for adjustment and other clever details. To make sure your suit is a perfect fit, all of its dimensions have to be exactly right. We know that riders come in many different body shapes, so our suits are available in over 40 different sizes.
To find the one that's right for you, grab your tape measure and follow these simple instructions.
|Stand barefoot beside a door frame. Place a book on your head, and hold it in position. Mark the position of the book on the door frame and measure from the floor.|
|Take this measurement while wearing a shirt or a lightweight pullover. Pass the tape measure under your arms and measure around the broadest part of your chest and over the shoulder blades.|
|Measure around your shirt, just above the top of your trousers. Stand in a neutral position and don't hold in your stomach – that way you'll ensure the trousers sit comfortably.|
|Measure around your body, above your trousers and the widest point of your hips.|
|Measure the distance down to the outside of your leg, from the waist of your trousers to the sole of your foot.|
|Measure the distance down the inside of your leg, from the crotch seam to the sole of your foot.|