The professional-grade StreetGuard AIR touring jacket provides effective protection, whatever the road has in store for you. Integrated preparation for the Street AIR vest enhances passive safety, as do additional NP2 protectors, abrasion-resistant ProtectionGuard material, striking reflective, print and countless other smart features. In addition, the BMW climate membrane and a range of ventilation zips prevent the build-up of heat, and ensure all riders find their perfect temperature. Best of all though, it means you can enjoy the ride, whatever the weather.
- API-ready (Active Protection Inflatable) StreetGuard jacket
- Combines Street AIR vest to provide airbag technology protection, significantly better impact absorbtion than conventional body armour
- Highly abrasion-resistant, elasticated three-layer laminate
- Double-thickness ProtectionGuard material in vulnerable areas
- Removable NP2 protectors at the shoulders and elbows
- Waterproof, windproof and incredibly breathable thanks to BMW climate membrane
- Removable storm collar with integrated storm hood
- Ventilation zips on front and rear
- Two outer pockets, four waterproof inside pockets, incl. one crefully designed multimedia pocket
- Reflective print on front and back
- Connector zip: 40 cm (all-around)
- Comfort fit
|International sizes||Size||Height||Chest||Hips||Waist||Inner leg|
HOW TO WORK OUT YOUR SIZE
It's very important that your motorcycle suit is a good fit, not least because if it's too tight or too loose, it can affect your concentration. And if you're distracted, this affects your safety on the road.
Jackets and trousers also have to sit right on the wearer. Your sleeves and trouser legs shouldn’t ride up, because if they do, it's not just a safety issue – it also means you’re not properly protected against the elements.
That's why the cut of all BMW Motorrad suits is specially designed for motorcycling use, and why they all feature plenty of expandable sections, opportunities for adjustment and other clever details. To make sure your suit is a perfect fit, all of its dimensions have to be exactly right. We know that riders come in many different body shapes, so our suits are available in over 40 different sizes.
To find the one that's right for you, grab your tape measure and follow these simple instructions.
|Stand barefoot beside a door frame. Place a book on your head, and hold it in position. Mark the position of the book on the door frame and measure from the floor.|
|Take this measurement while wearing a shirt or a lightweight pullover. Pass the tape measure under your arms and measure around the broadest part of your chest and over the shoulder blades.|
|Measure around your shirt, just above the top of your trousers. Stand in a neutral position and don't hold in your stomach – that way you'll ensure the trousers sit comfortably.|
|Measure around your body, above your trousers and the widest point of your hips.|
|Measure the distance down to the outside of your leg, from the waist of your trousers to the sole of your foot.|
|Measure the distance down the inside of your leg, from the crotch seam to the sole of your foot.|