The DoubleR jacket adds a dash of style to city riding or touring thanks to bright lether appliqués that acentuate the masculine figure. The AirVent system at the front and perforated leather inserts ensure proper ventilation and comfort, even when warmer weather kicks in.
- Sport-style leather jacket for the urban environment
- Highly abrasion-resistant cowhide leather (1.2 mm)
- Removable NPL protectors at shoulders and elbows
- NPL back protector can be retrofitted
- Perforated leather inserts for maximum comfort
- Double front zip with perforated leather inner serves as an air vent
- Two side pockets, two chest pockets, two inside pockets, all zipped
- Steplessly adjustable Velcro waistband
- Stand-up collar closable with press stud
- Sleeve vent with zip and stud fastener
- Sleeve cuffs feature leather trim
- Brightly coloured leather appliqué on the front accentuate the masculine figure
- Connector zip: 40 cm
- Regular fit
|International sizes||Size||Height||Chest||Hips||Waist||Inner leg|
HOW TO WORK OUT YOUR SIZE
It's very important that your motorcycle suit is a good fit, not least because if it's too tight or too loose, it can affect your concentration. And if you're distracted, this affects your safety on the road.
Jackets and trousers also have to sit right on the wearer. Your sleeves and trouser legs shouldn’t ride up, because if they do, it's not just a safety issue – it also means you’re not properly protected against the elements.
That's why the cut of all BMW Motorrad suits is specially designed for motorcycling use, and why they all feature plenty of expandable sections, opportunities for adjustment and other clever details. To make sure your suit is a perfect fit, all of its dimensions have to be exactly right. We know that riders come in many different body shapes, so our suits are available in over 40 different sizes.
To find the one that's right for you, grab your tape measure and follow these simple instructions.
|Stand barefoot beside a door frame. Place a book on your head, and hold it in position. Mark the position of the book on the door frame and measure from the floor.|
|Take this measurement while wearing a shirt or a lightweight pullover. Pass the tape measure under your arms and measure around the broadest part of your chest and over the shoulder blades.|
|Measure around your shirt, just above the top of your trousers. Stand in a neutral position and don't hold in your stomach – that way you'll ensure the trousers sit comfortably.|
|Measure around your body, above your trousers and the widest point of your hips.|
|Measure the distance down to the outside of your leg, from the waist of your trousers to the sole of your foot.|
|Measure the distance down the inside of your leg, from the crotch seam to the sole of your foot.|