Laid-back style and effective protection don't have to be mutually exclusive. The fashionable BlackLeather jacket - with its abrasion and tear-resistant, water buffalo leather outer and protectors for the shoulders and elbows - offers all the protection you need for safe motorcycling, and ensures that wherever you go, you'll always look the part.
- Leather jacket with worn finish, relaxeed fit
- Abrasion and tear-resistant water buffalo leather, approx. 1.0 - 1.2 mm
- Removable NPL protectos at the shoulders and elbows
- NPL back protector can be retrofitted
- Padded inserts on shoulders, upper arms and sides
- Waist adjustable with stud fastener
- Standup collar closable with press stud
- Zip at the wrist
- Two outer side pockets, one chest pocket (men), two inner pockets
- Unpolished metal zip with an antique look
- Large 'Ride Wild' print on the back lining
- BMW logotype on the upper arm, BMW Motorrad lettering on the rear waistband
- Connector Zip: 40 cm
- Regular fit
|International sizes||Size||Height||Chest||Hips||Waist||Inner leg|
HOW TO WORK OUT YOUR SIZE
It's very important that your motorcycle suit is a good fit, not least because if it's too tight or too loose, it can affect your concentration. And if you're distracted, this affects your safety on the road.
Jackets and trousers also have to sit right on the wearer. Your sleeves and trouser legs shouldn’t ride up, because if they do, it's not just a safety issue – it also means you’re not properly protected against the elements.
That's why the cut of all BMW Motorrad suits is specially designed for motorcycling use, and why they all feature plenty of expandable sections, opportunities for adjustment and other clever details. To make sure your suit is a perfect fit, all of its dimensions have to be exactly right. We know that riders come in many different body shapes, so our suits are available in over 40 different sizes.
To find the one that's right for you, grab your tape measure and follow these simple instructions.
|Stand barefoot beside a door frame. Place a book on your head, and hold it in position. Mark the position of the book on the door frame and measure from the floor.|
|Take this measurement while wearing a shirt or a lightweight pullover. Pass the tape measure under your arms and measure around the broadest part of your chest and over the shoulder blades.|
|Measure around your shirt, just above the top of your trousers. Stand in a neutral position and don't hold in your stomach – that way you'll ensure the trousers sit comfortably.|
|Measure around your body, above your trousers and the widest point of your hips.|
|Measure the distance down to the outside of your leg, from the waist of your trousers to the sole of your foot.|
|Measure the distance down the inside of your leg, from the crotch seam to the sole of your foot.|