Whether in the spring, summer or autumn, and whether for the everyday or any other day, if you need a casual jacket, look no further than the Boulder. Its air vent system ensures proper air circulation, and if the weather takes a turn for the worse, its removable insert also provides effective protection against the wind and rain.
- Short , casual jacket for the urban environment
- Abrasion-resistant polyamide/cotton blend with water-repellent wax finish
- Lightweight, removable NPL protectors at shoulders, elbows and back
- NPL back protector retrofittable
- Breathable, wind and waterproof removable insert with BMW climate membrane
- Dirt and water-resistant finish
- Double front zip with mesh inner serves as an air vent
- Steplessly adjustable collar and sleeves
- Two zipped side pockets, two chest pockets, two inside pockets (one of which is waterproof), one waterproof pocket in the insert
- Best apired with the Ride quilted jacket
- Reflective print in the neck area, reflective BMW Motorrad lettering printed in Anthracite
- Collar closure trimmed in faux suede
- Connector zip: 40cm
- Comfort fit
|International sizes||Size||Height||Chest||Hips||Waist||Inner leg|
HOW TO WORK OUT YOUR SIZE
It's very important that your motorcycle suit is a good fit, not least because if it's too tight or too loose, it can affect your concentration. And if you're distracted, this affects your safety on the road.
Jackets and trousers also have to sit right on the wearer. Your sleeves and trouser legs shouldn’t ride up, because if they do, it's not just a safety issue – it also means you’re not properly protected against the elements.
That's why the cut of all BMW Motorrad suits is specially designed for motorcycling use, and why they all feature plenty of expandable sections, opportunities for adjustment and other clever details. To make sure your suit is a perfect fit, all of its dimensions have to be exactly right. We know that riders come in many different body shapes, so our suits are available in over 40 different sizes.
To find the one that's right for you, grab your tape measure and follow these simple instructions.
|Stand barefoot beside a door frame. Place a book on your head, and hold it in position. Mark the position of the book on the door frame and measure from the floor.|
|Take this measurement while wearing a shirt or a lightweight pullover. Pass the tape measure under your arms and measure around the broadest part of your chest and over the shoulder blades.|
|Measure around your shirt, just above the top of your trousers. Stand in a neutral position and don't hold in your stomach – that way you'll ensure the trousers sit comfortably.|
|Measure around your body, above your trousers and the widest point of your hips.|
|Measure the distance down to the outside of your leg, from the waist of your trousers to the sole of your foot.|
|Measure the distance down the inside of your leg, from the crotch seam to the sole of your foot.|